Why My Husband Leads Our Home With Joy | The Secret Revealed
Those who know our family see it clearly that my husband Anatolin takes the lead in our home. Managing the household tasks and gently preferring that I simply help and work beside him. He’s the captain, and I’m so happy to be his co-pilot. And honestly? Our sweet, endless conversations while folding laundry, shopping, or preparing meals together are the most precious moments of all.
While he gives his strength to the work of our home, I pour my heart into walking closely with our children. Nurturing their growth, their hearts, and their faith.
Visitors, especially fellow moms, watch Anatolin moving so willingly and lovingly around the house, and they can’t help but say, "Sana all". And truly, I wonder myself: what did I do to deserve such a peculiar husband? I say peculiar because I know so many women carry heavy hearts and unmet hopes as if dissatisfaction has become the norm. Yet here he is, his life’s mission is to serve me and our children. Our daughter, Cerah, has already decided that her goal in life is to find someone just like her dad. And our Single Adult friends often ask: "What is your secret?" Well, I’m ready to share it.
After 17 years of marriage, this is what I’ve learned:
A man’s greatest emotional need is to feel that you RESPECT, APPRECIATE, ADMIRE, and BELIEVE in him.
These are the internal rewards, not duties, not demands, but love freely given that kindle a motivation deep within him. It becomes his own desire to keep LOVING, SERVING, and LEADING, not because he must, but because he wants to. And it grows stronger every single day.
P.S.: I felt inspired to write this while Anatolin is in a High Council meeting, and I am waiting here at the Stake Center with the Stake President’s wife and daughter.
📷 Photos taken last Tuesday (5 October 2022) right after laundry, and fresh from the market preparing lunch! And before all that? He taught his early-morning Seminary class and made breakfast for his students first thing.
✍️ Journal Entry:
8 October 2022, Villasis Pangasinan
Comments
Post a Comment