Amazing Dad To Be


The photos above were taken 17 years ago when I was 5-month pregnant with our first child, Cerah. I was blessed to have such a caring husband during and after my pregnancies with our four children. Taking over the household chores, offering to rub my lower back when I have been standing for a while, a shoulder & feet massage, the encouragements and reassurances, hugs, morning and afternoon walks, accompanying me to doctor's appointments and all simple acts of love and support greatly reduced my stress and helped me endure all heartburn, constipation, shortness of breath, dizziness and sleepless nights. 

All pregnancies are unique, and while some women find it the toughest time, I treasured every pregnancy I had because I had a supportive and patient husband who understood that it’s the hormones that caused my emotional roller coaster. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One month and 3 weeks into the Field | Elder Padilla, June 2026 - 2028

The Doors Will Soon Be Open | An Invitation to the 2027 Salt Lake Temple Celebration!

10 Weeks in the Field | Sister Padilla

More Than Just a Dad | What It Really Takes

A Happy Family Is But An Earlier Heaven

He Carried It All For Us

The Eagle Gate | Strength, Vision, & Pioneer Heritage

Rise Up and Speak | The Legacy of Eliza R. Snow

United States Meridian Base | Temple Square’s Historic Marker

Our Dad's Morning Routine. The best dad ever!