My Midlife Thoughts


I am turning 40 in a few weeks and I am neither young nor old. As I reassess my life, revisit my goals, and plan ahead, I want to make my midlife worth living.  Truly, starting life at forty means that life becomes better with the skills and experiences necessary for an enjoyable life. I need not settle on "midlife crisis" which is considered by many as normal part of the life span. I want to focus on the truth that many people also achieve new highs at work or in other domains during these years. I will make this year my best decade yet. This is the best time for me to explore new experiences, opportunities and privileges. To those who continuously love,  support and care for me, thank you so much! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Doors Will Soon Be Open | An Invitation to the 2027 Salt Lake Temple Celebration!

One month and 3 weeks into the Field | Elder Padilla, June 2026 - 2028

10 Weeks in the Field | Sister Padilla

United States Meridian Base | Temple Square’s Historic Marker

More Than Just a Dad | What It Really Takes

He Carried It All For Us

The Eagle Gate | Strength, Vision, & Pioneer Heritage

A Happy Family Is But An Earlier Heaven

Rise Up and Speak | The Legacy of Eliza R. Snow

"Believe in Him" | A Masterpiece of Light and Testimony